Donna Cunningham’s blog, Skywriter is a very popular one with close to 4,000,000 page hits as of July, 2015. Her readers are an intelligent and lively bunch. Many of the articles on this list set off an informative exchange of experiences and opinions in the comment section. If a topic stimulates you, scroll down past the article to see what others had to say—and add your own take on it!
One of the most popular articles remains the test for Pluto’s strength, which more than 75,000 people have taken. (When people report their Pluto scores, it’s hard to tell if they’re bragging or complaining!) Here are links to 15 of the top articles of all time on Skywriter as of July 1, 2015:
- Planetary Tests
- The Midheaven in Synastry—Meaningful Career Connections
- Things You May Not Know about The 5th House and Children
- How Strong is your Pluto? Here’s the Score!
- How to Bond with an Aquarian Woman
- Why Cancer Isn’t a Popular Sign
- How Strong is your Saturn? Here’s the Score!
- Venus-Saturn Aspects—Waiting for Love
- Four Big Things You May Not Know about Stelliums
- Your 2nd House—A Clue to Extra Income
- Full Houses vs. Empty Houses in your Chart—What to Expect
- How Strong is your Sun? Here’s the Score!
- How Strong is your Uranus? Here’s the Score!
If you enjoy visiting Donna’s blog, sign up for a subscription, and get a FREE EBOOKLET for Skywriter Subscribers: It includes excerpts from each of Donna’s ebooks plus Mothers, Daughters, and the Moon, a 50-page excerpt from The Moon in your Life.
To sign up for a subscription, go to the top right hand corner of the blog and click on “Subscribe.” Then send an email with your subscription confirmation or an email post and ask for the booklet in the subject line at firstname.lastname@example.org.